Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I am a grandma!

Again, for the 5th time...Can you believe it? You should because I am and oh my gosh she is so beautiful. My son, Mikal and his wife Heather gave birth to Sonshine Madison, how cute is that? Cute, right?
Ok here are some birthday details.....with oh of course the amazing debut photos of the newest beauty in my line of Granddaughters.
We all went to the Hospital on Sunday the 17th of February @ 7:00 am and by 3:00 pm on Monday they couldn't get enough "progress" so they had to do a c-section...and ta-da at 6:13 pm on the 18th of February we were able to meet this little cutie and I now have five grand-daughters.















“There are two great days in a person's life -- the day we are born and the day we discover why.”

William Barclay

No comments: